HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
- Excellent management and team building skills and able to lead by example.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills - maintaining relationships, influencing, and negotiating.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Able to analyse complex issues and make sound judgements.
- Strong customer-orientation.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven ability to act as an internal partner to the business.
- Demonstrates credible leadership qualities and applies appropriate influence, negotiation and coaching skills.
- Strategic thinker .
- An ability to understand HR issues in a business context.
- Creative thinking to help managers solve HR issues.
- CIPD qualified
- Current experience of working in a commercial fast paced multisited environment , such as Retail, Logistics, Manufacturing or Hospital
- Must be willing to travel to other sites when needed
What you will be doing?
- Understanding the leadership challenges for the business unit and the implications for development.
- Partnering with the Business Managers to define development solutions and provide 1:1 coaching for current and future leaders.
- Helping to develop, build and motivate teams through behavioural challenging and facilitation.
- Partnering with the HR team to develop and deliver a staffing strategy and manpower plan.
- Developing and sustaining effective working relationships with staff organisations at local and national level.
- In conjunction with the Head of Human Resources, shape the HR business strategy.
- Defining, developing and leading customised HR business plan and resources to deliver value and optimise business results.
- Ensuring that operational procedures are effective and maximise the efficiency of routine activity to support the delivery of services.
- Working at a strategic level with Groups to identify, proactively analyse and identify the impact and risk of business plans and goals.
- Collect and analysing data and information on which to diagnose and recommend potential solutions for business challenges.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.