HR Business Partner
Permanent job opportunity for an experienced, strategic HR Business Partner to join a large organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining a large, evolving organisation based in Swindon with a large, established HR team as a HRBP where you will partner with the Directors and SLT. You will report into the Head of HR Business Partnering who has been with the business for a significant period of time.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Directors and SLT in regards to a range of HR matters
- Support, challenge and coach the SLT through business change
- Support on large scale strategic projects as required
- Offer some operational HR support
- Create and deliver presentations as required
- Build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure your recommendations are considered
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Experience gained in a varied HRBP role
- Experience business partnering Directors or SLT
- Experience supporting on strategic projects
- The ability to positively challenge senior management
- CIPD qualification
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to gain daily exposure to Directors and the SLT of a large, evolving organisation where you will gain significant strategic experience. Additional to this the primary benefits include:
- £46,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Subsidised parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.