Communications Business Partner
About the role:
Wolseley UK are recruiting an 11 month FTC Communications Business Partner to support our South Region, you will be based in our Leamington Spa office with occasional travel. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Communications functional strategy by working with the local Senior management teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the colleague communications strategy for the region, ensuring full support to the local business strategy
- Provide advice and support on best practice colleague communications
- Co-ordinate local implementation of WUK wide colleague communication strategy and colleague engagement activities as appropriate, to ensure they are embedded
- Support delivery of key projects - esp working with our national Sales teams
- Promote and ensure adherence to our internal brand guidelines in all internal and external collateral
- Manage budgets related to the delivery of the above to ensure full transparency of cost to serve
What we are looking for:
- Previous communications experience, ideally as a Comms Business Partner
- Experience in incident and crisis management communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- pension plan
- holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- staff discount
- profit share
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world's largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. We build our businesses through the quality of our people - the excellent service they provide and their strong relationships with vendor and customers.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Closing date is Wednesday 5th September