- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £27000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading company within the professional services sector who are looking to appoint a HR Officer.
As the HR Officer, you will be the first point of contact for employees for all HR support. You will also be responsible for recruitment, payroll, training, employee lifecycle, performance management and absence management.
Main duties will include -
- Providing advice and guidance on all HR matters.
- Carrying out pre-employment checks and inductions for new starters.
- Assisting with general HR administrative duties relating to recruitment, training and benefits.
- Leading and coordinating the monthly payroll processing collaborating with the external payroll provider.
- Assisting with employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management.
The ideal candidate -
- Must have a Degree in HR (essential)
- Must have a minimum of 5 year HR experience from within the UK (essential)
- Financial services experience would be beneficial
- Must have Payroll experience (essential)
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office knowledge.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.