Job Title: Learning and Development (L&D) Consultant
Salary: £40,500 per annum
Salary Band: B1
Contract Type: Fixed term for 12 months with the possibility of extension/permanency
Number of Posts: 1
Type of Post: Concurrent
Hours: Full time, 36 hours
Closing date: 23 September 2018 at 23.59
The Learning and Development Consultant is responsible for designing and delivering L&D interventions in two main areas:
• Partnering with one or more of the business teams, working closely with the relevant HR Business Partner and colleagues in the business
• Corporate initiatives: interventions designed for staff working across the House and PDS.
Note: although our L&D Consultants might be assigned to support any team, the person in this role would very likely be supporting In-House Services (our catering and facilities function).
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience of diagnosing, designing, delivering and evaluating L&D interventions for a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrable ability to partner with the business as a specialist, meeting customer needs by identifying business focused solutions.
• Experience of implementing approaches based on modern workplace learning or 70:20:10, and a strong awareness of non-traditional approaches to learning and performance support.
Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
Civil Service Pension scheme
Interest-free season ticket loan
Child care voucher scheme
Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
For more information on this role and to apply, please click Apply here on Changeboard.