Executive Search Researcher
Do you want to be part of a highly successful team? Work in a dynamic and agile environment that will challenge you and allow for your personal growth? Have an role that you can mould and develop?
Oakleaf Partnership has a growing and highly successful Executive Search offering across all of HR and related functions.
We are currently looking for a Research Assistant who will be an integral to the growth of our Executive Search business. Reporting to the lead Partner you will be an integral part of the growth and success to Oakleaf Executive. Due to clients wanting to retain us on some fantastic pieces of work, we need someone to come and join an extremely successful and experienced executive team, to help design and implement research methodologies. This person will work in partnership with the team and clients to map out the HR market in order for them to identify the best talent, and who they should be targeting. This person will get to speak to extremely interesting and dynamic candidates and clients and help maintain the high level of customer service expected of us.
This person has to opportunity to create the role as their own, bring new ideas on how to market Oakleaf Executive, with support from our Marketing Manager, build talent pipelines so we are always one step ahead!
Why Oakleaf Executive Search?
The Executive Search practice works with a wide range of Fortune 500 and FTSE 350 clients, as well as private equity backed and family owned businesses. We have a broad sector coverage including Legal, Accountancy, Media, Technology, Business Services, Manufacturing, Construction, Financial Services, FMCG, Retail and Pharmaceutical.
We provide clients with access to a large pool of skilled interims across all HR sectors via our extensive network. With over 1500 active executive interims interviewed by us, we are able to offer organisations access to the best interim talent available.
We provide our clients with the best HR professionals - typical job roles we recruit for are HR Director, Chief People Officer, Head of HR, Head of Talent, Head of Reward, Reward Director, Head of Global Mobility, HR Business Partner, Head of Resourcing, Head of Talent Acquisition, Head of HR Shared Services and Head of Learning and Development Diversity and Inclusion - We are proactive in sourcing diverse options for all our clients, and while gender, race and sexual orientation are important, we also work to drive socio-economic and academic diversity through our sourcing approach. We are completely Human Resources focused, and the team has over 75 years combined HR executive search experience
What will you be doing?
* Use of various search engines, particularly LinkedIn and other professional networking platforms, to gather information that will be used to grow and deliver executive recruitment searches
* Using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter to create market maps to ensure we have a comprehensive knowledge of a candidate pools
* Keeping abreast of economic and political insights and trends and reporting relevant market information to the team
* Taking a proactive approach to identifying senior candidates
* Conducting company specific research to generate organisation charts and management profiles
* CV screening and participating in interviews where appropriate
* Preparing candidate CV's for client delivery
* You will play an integral role in supporting candidates through the interview process
* Co-ordinating interview availability and booking in times with both the client and candidate
* Preparing candidate briefing documents to support interview preparation
* Ensuring all candidate documentation post offer is completed efficiently
* Arranging follow up meetings, including interviews and feedback briefings
* Produce company and competitor information for team for client meetings and pitches
* Support the team with the production of client proposals
* Work as a second point of contact for clients, acting as an ambassador for Oakleaf
* Create pitch documents and PowerPoint presentations as well as attend networking events to promote Oakleaf Executive as a leader in the HR search market
The ideal candidate will have:
* Graduated with minimum 2:1 degree
* An ideal minimum of 12 months' professional or commercial experience
* Strong customer focus with natural communication skills both on the phone and in person with excellent attention to detail
* Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Some recruitment experience (either in house or agency) would be preferable
As a new role to an expanding team, there is opportunity to grow our research capability. For the right person there could be the opportunity for management or potentially to step in to the role of consultant in the search and selection team.