Are you readily available and looking to join a leading FMCG brand.
HR Business Partner (6 month FTC, possibilty to go permanent)
I am looking for an innovative thinker to join an existing team within a division of the organisation and collaborate to shape the HR Strategy to provide insight within the division.
You will be a functionally strong HRBP with a solid generalist background with further experience in talent and organisational effectiveness.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Drive excellence in line manager capability & ownership of people agenda
- Support Senior HR on delivering strategic people agenda
- Working with other HRBPs and centralised Talent & Reward functions
- Own the execution of annual people cycle (salary review & bonus, annual objectives, learning plans, talent review, development conversations, appraisals) - planning, communication, training, calibration, monitoring progress, analysis of results & insights and evaluation of process
- Support upskilling of line managers and act as thinking partner to ensure drive capability & ownership of people agenda within the business (e.g through team meetings approach, inductions, other interventions)
- Leverage insights from annual cycle, line manager conversations & broader business observations to identify and act on opportunities & risks to drive improvement/action eg reviewing learning plans insights
- Support Senior HB as required on HR-led activities in the functions such as recruitment, "high performing team" interventions etc
- Experience in a multinational company
- HR generalist background preferred, with talent and OE
- Solid people management experience - working with people cycle processes & experience of assessing people fairly & supporting their development
- CIPD or relevant degree.
If the above sounds like you, please contact me: Adam Purchase