Permanent job opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor with L&D responsibilities for a business in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining an SME business in Swindon on a permanent basis where you will have responsibility for supporting employees across a range of business units. You will work within an established HR team and report in to the Head of HR.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide generalist HR advice to the business
- Advise on a range of Employee Relation matters
- Deliver relevant training to employees
- Develop training documentation to support with the delivery of required training
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Managers across the business to ensure they effectively utilise HR
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a generalist HR Advisor role is essential
- Experience delivering and developing training is highly advantageous
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive nature to ensure continuous improvement across HR
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.