Internal Recruiter - Insurance - South London - £35,000-£43,000 Good culture with an energetic environment
Your new company
An exciting opportunity working for a large Insurance Firm based in South London. As the Internal Recruiter you will be reporting into the Recruitment Manager.
Your new role
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for handling the end-to-end recruitment function for a high volume of roles.
- You will need to liaise with senior stakeholders to understand the requirements of the role, and will utilise your own innovative direct sourcing methods to attract individuals to the business.
- You will be advertising roles, headhunting on social media platforms and sourcing CVs from job boards.
- You will be managing candidates throughout the process, and tracking them on the ATS.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as an Internal Recruiter, you will have In-house experience managing a high volume of roles across Corporate Functions, within the Insurance or Financial Services sector.
- You will need excellent senior stakeholder management skills, and experience offering a consultative and informative approach to hiring managers.
- You will have experience working in a fast-paced, and highly pressurised environment where you have delivered exceptional results.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive £35,000-£45,000 salary, and be exposed to the fast-paced environment of this leading Insurance firm whereby you can continue utilising and developing your skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.