Your new role
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding healthcare organisation.
As a HR Manager you will have 2 HR Officers to manage and work closely with mainly overseeing transactional duties. This is a generalist role and you will be building relationships, advising managers on best practice HR and provide leadership to your team. You will need to have a hands on approach; looking after appraisals, checking and training monitoring.
You will ensure that the recruitment and selection procedures agreed are adhered to and applied consistently and fairly. Take responsibility assessing recruitment needs, also looking after the full recruitment cycle including the drafting of job adverts, advice on where to place job adverts, arrange & participate in interview panels including selection criteria and recruitment decision.
You will deal with employee relations cases, not major volumes, such as sickness, absence, management etc.
Train Line Managers to use the HR Policies and Procedures competently and consistently.
For this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- CIPD Level 5 with 3 years' experience of working as a HR Advisor
- Generalist HR Experience
- Has had management experience
- Enjoy building strong working relationships with a range of colleagues
- Have experience of working within a fast-paced business and working to tight deadlines
- Have the ambition and drive to work within a developing and growing business
- Have the mindset of continuous improvement, constantly looking at ways to improve and streamline HR support
The role is on a full time basis with the ability to work flexi.
There is also potential for this position to go perm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.