Great opportunity for an L&D specialist to join a large, thriving commercial company for a FTC.
My client requires a confident and capable L&D Advisor to join them in Sep 2018 for a FTC to cover a maternity leave. Supporting the Senior HRBP, this role is a varied and busy role that will suit an individual who has high levels of communication and strong organisational skills.
Job Purpose: To work as part of the HR team to continue to design, deliver and maintain effective Learning and Development solutions for all levels of the business in a timely and cost-effective manner. To implement effective talent development and to align L&D activities with the HR and Business strategy, ensuring at all times compliance with company and statutory procedures and demands. Continue with all work started by permanent L&D Officer.
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through training needs/job analysis, performance reviews and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Designing and expand training and development programmes based on the organisation's, management and the individual's needs.
- Manage the training budget and ensure the appropriate due diligence and rigour is applied to the management of the costs of planned programmes specifically keeping within the budget and assessing and tracking the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers and senior managers at board level
- Deliver a wide ranging portfolio of skills training courses to the operational business, which will include but will not be limited to Induction, Business Policies, Train the Trainer, The Performance Review Process and Management skills.