Culture and Change Administrator
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- Change Management, Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Contract type
More specifically, as the Culture and Change Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Providing admin suport for Culture and Change projects
- Liaising with external consultants and suppliers
- Being the first point of contract for employees with queries
- Assisting with the admin aruond meetings and events
- Creating and working with the design team to create materials to support projects
- Collating research materials for projects
- Supporting the wider HR team
The ideal candidate for this role will have a genuine interest in a role in organisational development in a commercial context, ideally with some relevant experience either from a professional environment or education.
You must have excellent organistational skills, experience of project work and the ability to manage heavy workloads and conflicting priorities. You must also have a client centred approach and be resilient, flexible and committed to your role.
If you are keen to hear more on this really exciting and rare opportunity, please apply today!
Salary - competitive.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.