HR (People) Partner
- Coventry University
- £37,713 - £53,698 per annum
- HR Adviser, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
HR (People) Partner
Salary: £37,713 - £53,698 per annum
Mode: Full Time, Permanent
Coventry University is a forward thinking, proactive and unique institution which is undertaking a huge transformation; one that is seeing the University significantly rise in a number of UK and Worldwide Higher Education league tables. Our strategy to 2021 and beyond will enhance our position as a leading provider of innovative education.
As a result of continued investment into the People function we are seeking true team players and seasoned HR professionals to work as a trusted and collaborative Partner to Senior Leadership Teams in Academic and Research, Professional Services and Commercial Business portfolio.
The role will have line management responsibility, while reporting to the Senior People Partner and will encompass both strategic and operational work by driving the People Strategy to support the design and delivery of business objectives through change management, employee engagement, talent planning, managing complex ER cases and project work.
Who You Are
A highly enthusiastic and autonomous professional, you will flourish in our team if you…
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Are educated to degree level, CIPD qualified or possess equivalent experience or qualifications
- Have previous experience in an HR partnering role or are an experienced HR Adviser looking for your next challenge
- Are a confident and inspiring manager and colleague with a passion for bringing out the best in people
- Have excellent communication and coaching skills and a track record of building authentic, trust-based relationships at all levels
- Are comfortable with quickly and routinely alternating between strategic and operational levels, while thinking creatively to deliver rapidly changing business objectives
- Have excellent data management/numeracy and analytical skills
- Are confident, fast and resilient
- Are a courageous and constructive status-quo challenger
Closing date: 23/09/18
To apply, please click Apply.