EMEA Payroll Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Slough, Berkshire
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Assume accountability for the operational effectiveness of the EMEA payroll function, including large scale projects with a focus on strategy, processing improvement and simplification.
- Lead, develop and motivate the team who are responsible for the monthly operational and financial payroll processing activity across EMEA.
- Lead a project consolidating multiple providers across the EMEA region to a single provider.
- Tracking of monthly KPIs and SLAs to inform management action and continuous improvement.
- Approve payroll SOX controls; ensure operating procedures are up to date and accurate. Lead regular reviews from SOX auditors.
- Partner with external service providers to ensure that value is optimised.
- Lead on continuous process improvement to simplify and / or automate end-to-end payroll processes.
- Support Compensation & Benefits team global mobility programme.
- Assist with payroll related external audit queries.
- Provide assistance in processing all senior Share Equity Transactions to ensure in-country compliance for tax/Social Security (including intercompany accounting recharges)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.