EMEA Payroll Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Slough, Berkshire
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Assume accountability for the operational effectiveness of the EMEA payroll function, including large scale projects with a focus on strategy, processing improvement and simplification.
- Lead, develop and motivate the team who are responsible for the monthly operational and financial payroll processing activity across EMEA.
- Lead a project consolidating multiple providers across the EMEA region to a single provider.
- Tracking of monthly KPIs and SLAs to inform management action and continuous improvement.
- Approve payroll SOX controls; ensure operating procedures are up to date and accurate. Lead regular reviews from SOX auditors.
- Partner with external service providers to ensure that value is optimised.
- Lead on continuous process improvement to simplify and / or automate end-to-end payroll processes.
- Support Compensation & Benefits team global mobility programme.
- Assist with payroll related external audit queries.
- Provide assistance in processing all senior Share Equity Transactions to ensure in-country compliance for tax/Social Security (including intercompany accounting recharges)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More search results
Head of Organisational Learning and Talent Manage…
Senior Recruitment Adviser
Competition and Markets Authority
Recruitment Business Partner 3 day a week Job sha…
Benefits Management Lead
Learning and Development Administrator - Part Time
Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP