- Frazer Jones
- South West London, London
- £33000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
My client are a small UK based law firm based in South West London, they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor. The position is a standalone role, it offers excellent exposure in a broad generalist position. The position is acting as the face of HR for the firm, reporting into the equity partners.
- Managing full cycle recruitment, including initial interviews and exit interviews.
- Organising all trainings and inductions
- Managing the appraisal process
- Coaching department heads on any ER issues
- Managing the disciplinary and grievance processes
- Working closely with a Partner on training contracts and seat allocations
- Overseeing company benefits
- Will have significant HR experience, ideally within a professional services firm.
- Will be comfortable working in a stand-alone role, reporting into senior stakeholders
- ER experience desirable
If you have experience working at HR Advisor level and are interested in discussing this role further, please apply for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.