HR Business Partner - maternity cover
One of the world's leading financial services organisations is currently seeking a HR Business Partner for a 12month contract to cover a maternity leave. The role will be based in London and manage the overall HR relationship with the global Finance population and be responsible for leading the oversight and engagement of all aspects of the HR life-cycle.
The role responsibilities will also include:
- Building strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders to enable a constructive HR partnership
- Identifying people needs, trends and requirements to ensure HR remains relevant to the business
- Defining a talent and succession plan aligned to the Group talent agenda
- Driving the development of core management and leadership capabilities through consistent training programmes, coaching and feedback
- Ensuring the function is making the right long-term holistic resourcing decisions aligned to the overall resourcing plan, talent strategy and budget
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an integrated and truly global HR function at one of the world's biggest brands in financial services. You must have worked in a large, complex matrix organisation to be considered for this role and previous banking experience would be very beneficial. The role requires an individual who is able to truly partner with the business and can demonstrate proven relationship management, and has experience of owning HR initiatives through execution and delivery. This is a hands on business partnering role but you will also be expected to get involved in broader change programmes across the organisation.
This contact is due to start in October so you must be available to interview in the next few weeks.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.