Our client, a highly regarded financial institute are looking for an HR Shared Service Assistant to join their team on a 6 month basis. Based in the Surrey office, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start out their HR career within a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have excellent previous customer service experience or administration experience.
The primary function of the role is to support employees across the bank meet their HR needs. The position is within a contact centre environment with emphasis on exceptional customer service skills.
- Ensure a positive experience for all employees by providing excellent service at all times
- Manage internal calls and web based queries and provide best resolution and support
- Log all inbound calls and updates into a call logging & case management system
- Provide guidance to employees on HR procedures and systems Give first line guidance on HR polices to employees
- Provide employment verification letters
- First line of support for payroll queries
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from different levels of the organisation and across the different lines of business
- Excellent team player
- General IT/MS Office skills are essential; practical knowledge of HR IT Systems (Workday)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Resolution and results driven with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail- recording detailed notes in the call logging system and responding to all queries with accurate information
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
If you live within the Surrey area and are interested please do apply!