HR Business Partner - North London - £40-42,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the step up to HR Business Partner in this thriving organisation. Reporting into the HR Manager and managing a small team, you will be involved in the following:-
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management
- Responsible for driving change management and structural change with support from a Senior HR manager
- Develop the HR Plan
- Ensure policy compliant
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Responsible for handing the annual pay negotiations
- Provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling
To be successful you will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working at a similar level in a fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge and experience of core HR disciplines
- Team Management
- Ability to work both operationally and strategically
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.