Senior HR Advisor
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
This is an innovative start-up company in central London who specialise in luxury matresses and deliver them globally. In London they have circa 100 staff, great offices with a dynamic and fast-paced culture. You will be working closely with the People Director for the organisation but will get a great level of autonomy and also support where and when needed. The opportunity for progression is there as the company organically grows. They are increasing their turnover year on year at an extraordinary rate so the company is definately going to be growing.
You will work around 9-530 Mon-Fri however flexibility will be required to suit the business when required. This is not likely to be often but you must be flexible and have a hard working mindset/ culture.
In return you will get a great level of autonomy, a broad role where you get experience and development across all aspects of HR, a fantastic dynamic and innovative 'tech' type start-up company culture, and 23 days anual leave with 4 more days per year for charitable purposes.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
- Administer day to day HR administration activities, i.e. inductions, holidays, sickness absence, change of employee details, contractual changes, leavers, etc
- Ensure proactive, accurate and timely support for employee relations cases, such as Discipline, Grievance, Dismissal, Appeals, Redundancy and TUPE.
- Coordinate salary reviews for the region and administer other employee benefits/rewards.
- Manage and coordinate employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, capability, sickness absence management, etc., in line with Group HR direction.
- Produce reports and statistics as required by the People Director.
- Monitor and manage Sickness Absence Management, and work with managers to achieve an early conclusion, whilst following policy and sound procedures.
- Work with managers on performance and capability issues, including Performance Improvement Plans, action plans, etc.
- Ensure that HR advice is in-line with prevailing legislation and/or company policy in order to minimise the risk to the company.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current Company HR practice & associated legislation by giving the right advice, confidentially & authoritatively.
- Be a super user for the company's HR system and ensure it is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Understand HR systems & use them as an essential business tool.
- Ensure that all personnel records are accurate and data is held in accordance with GDPR legislationEnsure confidentiality is maintained at all times (Data Protection) - including emails, letters and filing etc
- Facilitate and report back on regular meetings with key managers/stakeholders to understand business activities and the potential impacts upon HR.
- Manage and co-ordinate development and performance management activities for the region.
- Facilitate basic training, where appropriate, i.e. induction / implementation of new HR policies & procedures.
- Assist with in-house awareness/training material that gives guidance to managers on expected practice and company procedure.
You will ideally be CIPD qualified or have other equivalent experience. You will positively promote a great working culture and will have a pragmatic 'can-do' attitude.
Please do apply now for this fantastic position., the client is looking to move quickly. I look forward to hearing from you.