ER Advisor/Project Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £300 - £400 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An experienced Employee Relations Specialist is required to join a global financial services company, to support the ER and Change strategic delivery model.
The type of work coming into has changed and is a lot more focused around change management, end to end redundancies, TUPE, off shoring, on shoring and less of the day to day ER case management. This role will allow the opportunity to get involved in large scale projects.
As an Employee Relations Advisor you will support the wider ER team and have several key responsibilities across several areas within the business including change management, end to end redundancies, TUPE, off shoring, onshoring, MI insights, analytics and some case management. This role will also be heavily involved in advising on the application of ER policy. You will manage a caseload of complex ER cases and support the HR team with a variety of large-scale organisational change projects.
- Background in Financial Services organisations
- Experience leading large-scale change projects
- Experience advising managers on complex ER cases
- Excellent understanding of current employment legislation
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Previous experience working within a matrix organisation with significant headcount