- Oakleaf Partnership
- Wimbledon, London
- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a leading insurance business, now have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join their HR team in Wimbledon.
This role will be part of a team of 5 HR Administrators and will provide first line support. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting an incredibly varied HR generalist role. You will support Executives, HR for HR, IT and Contact Centres with a wide variety of HR and ER issues.
Temp to perm opportunity to start immediately. Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year solid HR experience, preferably with a shared service/ HR operations background.
- Contract generation and on-boarding of all new starters in assigned client groups, both permanent and contingency workers.
- Processing leavers, taking exit interviews, feeding back and reporting trends to the HR Business Partners
- Management of Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave
- Handling all first line ER queries including absence management, occupational health, performance management and organisation restructure. Advising and coaching line managers and employees on policies, procedures and employment law
- Absence management and reporting
- Assisting on redundancy processes- calculating figures, finalising settlement agreements, liaising with law firms and processing the payments through payroll
- Compensation and benefits queries and administration
- Recruitment administration
- Managing company healthcare programmes, including the annual renewal where large amounts of data needs to be submitted in timely and accurate manner
- Supporting on Group-wide wellbeing initiatives
- Ad-hoc project work given by the Head of Operations
- Degree level education or equivalent professional qualifications is desirable
- Previous HR experience is essential
- Process driven with and organised approach to work
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy is essential
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, presenting a professional image of HR at all times.
Temp to perm opportunity to start immediately. Please contact email@example.com for more details.