HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a luxury retail brand who are looking for a driven EMEA Retail HR Business Partner the based in their London Headquarters.
This individual will play a critical role providing strategic HR leadership and acting as a trusted advisor to Retail Management in the growing EMEA region. The Retail HR Business Partner will report directly to the Head of Retail and HR Director and work in partnership with the EMEA Retail Manager and Store Managers to support the successful delivery of the People Agenda.
The ideal candidate will be operating at HRBP level, within a retail environment and have a strong generalist background.
International EMEA, Retail Experience and second langauge (French/Italian preferable) is a must.
- Develop, implement and deliver the People Strategy within the EMEA region
- Provide operational and commercially sound advice and direction on all Human Resources (HR) related issues
- Oversee the provision of HR services and handle all ER issues within the client group
- With the Regional Retail Manager and Store Managers, proactively identify performance issues and recommend a best practice approach, providing support as appropriate
- Lead the people elements of any change project within the function
- Drive resource planning and talent management
- Prepare annual headcount budget submission for the HR Director
- Review and analyse People KPIs for client group and implement actions to drive engagement and productivity
- Manage the local HR teams in France and Italy
To be successful in this position you should have experience in
- Extensive previous experience as a HR Business Partner within a retail business
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience managing employee relations
- Understanding of different European employment legislations
- Degree in a related discipline/CIPD
- Fluent in French or Italian
- Highly collaborative and able to partner with various stakeholders
If you have experience within a luxury brand with international experience please apply.