Global Resourcing Manager
My client are seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead and develop the resourcing team and contribute to the resourcing strategy.
My client are a global brand located in Dundee. They're a progressive organisation with a strong resourcing team.
The Global Resourcing Manager will be part of the wider HR team shaping and delivering the people strategy during this period of growth and change. The Global Resourcing Manager will:
- developing and leading the resourcing team
- continuing to focus on direct sourcing
- shaping the talent acquisition strategy
- supporting the business to open into new markets globally
- developing the employer branding
- leading on and contributing to projects
You'll need to be based from Dundee at least 3 days a week but can work from home the remaining two days.
The Global Resourcing Manager will:
- have people management experience
- in-depth recruitment and resourcing knowledge
- success resourcing international roles
- knowledge of employer branding
You'll be able to work from Dundee at least 3 days a week but can work from home the remaining two days.
A great package with benefits.