HR Business Partner
Your new company
Is a well established housing association well respected by the public.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting a particular area of the business on all aspects of human resource management and employee relations activities. You will be there to advise managers on issues of employment legislation, ensuring consistency, compliance and the management of risks in decision making.
Your role will be operational and strategic, will include the below.
- To work with the HR Manager to implement and support the Group's People strategy in order to facilitate the delivery of business objectives.
- To ensure the consistent application of policy to ensure HR services support the needs of the business and the needs of the individual end users.
- Ensure the payroll is processed accurately for the area of the business allocated.
- Report on key areas affecting a particular business area; recruitment, training, attendance management and employee relations activity.
- To ensure the Groups appraisal and competency framework is implemented in accordance with the performance management framework.
What you'll need to succeed
Someone who has experience within a HR BP role.
In terms of ER, you will need experience of managing probation, capability, long term sickness absence and complex disciplinaries.
Looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running in a fast paced team. Someone who is able to juggle a number of priorities and support the HR Manager with project work.
Ideally looking for a qualified individual; CIPD level 5 or above.
What you'll get in return
You will be a valued member of the team. Gain a competitive salary + holidays. The company offer 2 pension schemes; auto enrolment and defying contribution. All team members can see a financial advisor to help them make the decision as to which route to choose. There are lots of volunteering opportunities within the organisation; the company offers a staff volunteer scheme where you can spend 14 hours off site helping a charity of your choice. Also, they have a salary sacrifice scheme and promote healthy lifestyle where you get discounted prices at gyms, weight watchers, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.