Benefits & Payroll Assistant- 3 to 6 month FTC
Currently recruiting for a Benefits & Payroll Assistant. Based in Edinburgh for 3 to 6 month FTC.
Well known business.
- Co-ordinate and control the company and pool car allocation, liaising with the company's fleet management provider, business representatives and the finance team.
- Ensure employee benefits are correctly communicated and allocated to employees at different stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Provide support to the payroll operation by uploading monthly payments into the HR/Payroll system.
- Assist in wider pay and benefits administration procedures
Co-ordinate employee benefits for new starts, ensuring they are appropriately enrolled onto the appropriate benefit schemes.
Provide administrative support for the employee benefit schemes (PHI, medical insurance, life assurance, holiday homes)
Administrative responsibility for the company car scheme within the business, through liaison with the fleet management company and regional PAs to ensure pool cars are utilised effectively
To provide support with the market benchmarking, salary review and bonus review processes.
To provide administrative support to the wider HR and Payroll teams.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Numerate, with the ability to analyse data and present findings clearly and accurately
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and ability to keep all records up-to-date
- Well organised with the ability to work using own initiative
- Team player, focused on contributing to overall success of the HR team
- Maintains a positive approach at all times
- Experience of working within an HR environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a key requirement
- Previous experience in an employee benefits or company car / fleet administration role is required
- Previous experience within an HR or payroll environment is preferred
- Previous experience in the use of an HR system would be preferred
- 3 to 6 month contract
- Immediate start or short notice period