Talent Manager - 12 months Secondment/Fixed Term Contract
- Page Group
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Diversity, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our client's Talent Team is looking to fill a temporary vacancy for a Manager for a period of 12 months. They are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, creative and results-focused, with outstanding execution and delivery skills. This role contains a real opportunity to make a difference, by delivering talent initiatives with wide organisational impact. It includes delivery/continuous improvement of existing talent initiatives and design/implementation of new talent initiatives.
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London
A Talent Manager - 12 months Secondment/Fixed Term Contract to:
- Providing analytical support to the Senior Manager, on the organisation's internal talent strategy and career development framework.
- Secretariat for the Directors Talent Group (DTG) by planning and organising the forward agenda, co-ordination and papers for monthly meetings through the admin support on the team. This includes writing a number of the DTG papers.
- Lead on the organisation's pilot sponsorship programme
- Supporting the Executive Directors for HR and the Directors Talent Group with analysis/reporting as required on a variety of initiatives in the leadership and "talent for all" space. Eg: succession planning, talent management policies.
- Business engagement lead on talent issues for one of the organisation's Deputy-Governorships, supporting the business area in a way that ensures the talent offering is aligned with business need, the HR strategy and the overall Bank strategy.
- Working closely with other specialists in HR on the interfaces with talent management eg in recruitment, learning and development, inclusion, to ensure the Directorate provides a coherent service for the business.
A Talent Manager with:
- The successful applicant for this role will need to demonstrate significant process management and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Previous strong demonstrable experience of Talent management in an HR environment
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Outstanding demonstrable delivery skills: this role involves management of big organisation-wide processes.
- Good analytical and drafting skills: our stakeholders reach right to the top of the organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: successful candidates will interface with many staff at a more senior level to themselves - Director and above.
- A flexible approach; a creative mind; and resilience in responding to challenges to delivery.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
It is important to note that this is not a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role
Competitive Fixed Term Contract Salary and Package