Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with an international technology company to find their next HR Director to join the team.
It reports to the CEO.
You will be responsible for the shaping and developing of the global people strategy and will lead a small HR team. Although international, this company is relatively small and therefore requires someone who is happy to be both operational and strategic.
You will be accountable for the global talent, recruitment and HR functions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver and develop the People Strategy ensuring that it aligns with the business objectives
- Design and Deliver a Learning & Development programme for the business
- Operate a global HR function, ensuring best practice is shared between all offices
- Provide people reports for the executive team.
- Compensation and benefits projects.
- Work with the executive team on organisational design.
- Work with the People team to develop a strategy that attracts, retains and develops top talent.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes, and programs
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in an international role with a technology business and reported to the CEO.
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org