PA/Recruitment Assistant - 12 month Contract
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
An International Law Firm based in the City of London, require a Recruitment Assistant/PA on a contract basis for 12 months paying £40,000.
This is the perfect role for a candidate who thrives on working in a faced paced, target driven environment, who like to work to strict deadlines. The role is to support the Head of Talent Acquisition and work closely alongside the Recruitment officer.
The ideal candidate must have come from a PA background who is interested in picking up on Recruitment
- To provide first-class PA support to the Associate Director of Recruitment, and administrative support to the Experienced Hire Recruitment team specifically relating to on-boarding.
- Extensive support including diary and inbox management on behalf of the Associate Director of Recruitment.
- Where appropriate, reviewing CVs and logging them on the recruitment ATS
- Managing all internal processes associated with recruitment e.g. updating recruitment applicant tracking system [ATS] as required; sending out correspondence to candidates; archiving files etc. Working with the recruitment manager team ensuring the relevant authorisation has been obtained for each vacancy
- Manage candidate on-boarding, including the on-boarding portal, sending day one joining instructions to new recruits and updating the Starters & Leavers' Report.
- Liaising directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities; coordinating candidates' travel; preparing and sending papers to partners and hiring managers
- Liaising directly with recruitment agencies to arrange interviews and, where appropriate providing feedback regarding candidates at all stages of the process
- Customer Focus - building meaningful relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders and being considered an expert in all recruitment matters.
- Results Orientation - always agree actions and timescales, ensuring these are delivered on time and meet best practice.
- Teamwork - working alongside the recruitment team and broader HR team to deliver key services to the business.
- Persuading & Influencing - gain clear agreement and commitment both internally and externally, guiding the business and promoting best practice.
- Degree educated
- Have at least a 1-2 years PA experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.