HR Advisor (Permanent)
- Page Group
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Currently recruiting a HR Advisor for a permanent role, based in Inverclyde.
Well known business with a fantastic HR team.
- Ensuring the operational success the HR department, working closely alongside senior management.
- Providing coaching and support to the management team in terms of development and performance management.
- Providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Management of employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Management of recruitment and selection activity
- Providing managers with the tools they need to manage absence, team development, performance etc.
- Delivery of induction training for new starters, consistently updating welcome pack information.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date information on the HR system.
- Weekly/Monthly management reports.
- Responsibility for various ad-hoc HR and Administrative tasks
- Experience of working as an HR professional at a similar level.
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law.
- IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Self starter who can work independently and manage their own workload
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
- Able to work with conflicting priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Available at short notice