Interim Senior HR Manager - Advisory
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £75000 - £90000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Contract type
A respected professional services firm is looking for a Senior HR Manager to partner a complex and diverse stakeholder group, working with the Industry Head and individual business leads to develop and drive forward the people plan for the business group. This is a strategic and operational HR BP role within a matrix high touch and change orientated environment.
Lead the development of the People Plan activity for each stream, linked to the overall business unit and HR Strategy and priorities.
Provide proactive, commercial support to the stream lead partner on all people related activity.
Liaise and communicate effectively across the HR matrix, working collaboratively, overseeing stream activity and leveraging consistency.
Pragmatically manage and coach Partners and managers through high employee relations issues where necessary and be an escalation point for complex employee relations issues.
Work closely with the ER team to deliver timely, robust commercial solutions.
Drive effective performance management and retention of key talent across the firm.
Demonstrate strong commercial awareness, with the ability to identify critical business issues and anticipate the people management interventions required to address them.
Influence and shape change, including organisation, structural and behavioural changes.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification - e.g CIPD.
- Significant experience of working as an HRBP in a Centre of Excellence Model, within professional services, Partnership model.
- Proven experience of developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders to implement change and new ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating gravitas and credibility.
- The ability to interpret MI and make commercially based recommendations; as well as predict future trends and plan accordingly.
- Sound knowledge of employment law.