Junior HR Business Partner
The Junior HR Business Partner will be based in their London Head Office reporting directly to the Head of HR & Communications. The role covers the full generalist remit of HR with heavy focus on employment law & complex employee case management. You will be responsible for providing a professional & comprehensive HR service and help to deliver on the people agenda
A leading, global Energy firm based in Central London.
- Ensure full compliance with UK Employment Law & regulatory changes.
- First point of contact for all staff & providing Employment law expertise to guide and support managers in employee relations issues.
- Full ER case management including attending disciplinary & grievance and capability meetings across all sites
- Manage annual performance process & full employment lifecycle from offer generation to redundancies, resignations, Settlement Agreements, TUPE etc.
- Working with Trade Union.
- Sound knowledge of Employment Law / ER / redundancies and small scale re-organisations.
- Provide professional HR Advice, support and guidance to line managers keeping in line with UK employment law.
- Provide reporting expertise and support to management and other users of the HR & Payroll system and the production of HR metrics.
- Key User for SAP HR Module- Responsible for setting up SAP users and manage all leavers
- Maintain the HR system and interfaces (in particular those with SAP), including systems testing and enhancements.
- Support and lead where necessary on ensuring that effective processes and procedures are being followed.
- Support continuous development of new & existing team members.
- Ideally educated to Degree Level
- CIPD full/part qualified
- Excellent Employment Law Knowledge
- Good generalist HR experience
- HR Systems experience
- Trade unions experience
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits