A permanent Reward Manager / Head of Reward is required for a fast paced, professional services business in Sheffield paying up to £60k + benefits
A fast paced organisation based in Sheffield with office across the UK. The business has recently geared up for growth and has a robust business strategy with achievable targets over the next 5 years.
As the Reward Manager you will be the Subject Matter Expert for the business and the "go to" person for everything reward across the UK reporting to the Head of People! You will be responsible for developing and leading on the reward strategy for all bands across the business as well as producing and presenting detailed reporting on MI and some project work around due diligence. There will also be line management and development responsibility for one direct report.
The successful Reward Manager will:
- have previously worked in specialist reward positions previously - ESSENTIAL
- write reward strategy and be a SME - ESSENTIAL
- know "what great looks like" in reward - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have managed others previously - ESSENTIAL
- flourish in a fast paced, ever changing environment - ESSENTIAL
- have strong stakeholder management skills and be used to working with senior directors - ESSENTIAL
This is a permanent opportunity in Sheffield to work for a growing professional services business, paying £50-60,000 + benefits depending on experience.