Your new company
Is a well established organisation which provides sport science and medical support services to elite athletes.
Your new role
This role will take responsibility for providing full HR advice and guidance to 'Managed Sports'. The role will require a close working relationship with all the key stakeholders responsible for and involved with the management of the managed sports to ensure that a high quality HR service is delivered to support the success of the Programmes.
Duties include the following and more.
- Lead on any due diligence and all potential and actual TUPE transfers.
- Work closely with Performance Management Boards, Performance Directors, HoPS and Multi-disciplinary team colleagues, providing advice and guidance on a wide range of people issues.
- Support managers with first stage employee relations issues (capability, performance management, disciplinary, grievance)
- Attend stakeholder meetings and provide updates on HR activity as well as attend other sites to ensure effective relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working within a fast paced HR team or within a professional business environment within a HR role.
- Experience of supporting line managers with staffing issues (eg: disciplinary, redundancy and change).
- Experience of managing the recruitment process from advert to induction.
- Up to date knowledge and practical experience of handling TUPE transfers from due diligence to post transfer including ELI and consultation.
- Good knowledge of HR legislation and HR best practice.
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the organisation
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £31,846 per annum pro rata for 3 days (22 hours) dependant on your experience. You will receive the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career within a well-known organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.