Talent Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Defence / Military
- Contract type
Talent Manager (12 month Maternity Cover) - Stevenage - £50-55,000
I am currently working for a well known, forward thinking, commercial organisation that is looking for a Talent Manager (for a 12 month ftc to cover Maternity). This role is internal talent, not recruitment and will report into the HR Director (International).
- Design international Talent Management processes and support the implementation of the processes locally.
- Design, develop and implement specific Talent Management processes for the UK
- Design, develop and implement specific talent management initiatives for the UK
- Select, lead and monitor strategic suppliers for the design and roll out of Talent Management Projects
- Develop required specification for e-HR tools and reports
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
What they are looking for:-
- Leading edge HR thinking and practice with emphasis on improving business performance
- Organisation Design and development tools and processes
- Ability to appreciate complex organisational, business problems
- Strong consultancy skills, problem solving, coaching, facilitation
- Ability to travel in the UK and abroad regularly
- Able to drive high-performance and motivate others
- Ability to work in an international context and achieve results across cultures
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.