HR and MI Systems Manager
- Ripon, North Yorkshire
- £40000 - £47000 per annum + Additional benefits
- Change Management, HR Analyst, HR Systems & Data Analytics, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
About the role:
We are recruiting a HR Systems and MI Manager to join our Ripon, North Yorkshire office. You will be responsible for taking responsibility for the overall Governance, Audit and Service Delivery of the MI Team in Shared Services, which includes Payroll, HR Admin, Training Admin and Employee Relations Advice/ Help Desk. You will be leading and engaging the MI Team to deliver exceptional customer service through continuous improvement. The role has a heavy systems emphasis, along with responsibility for overall end to end delivery and process review and mapping.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensure that the HR Shared Service Centre processes and systems are managed and up-dated to offer the best possible service to our customers, in line with legislative and audit procedures. Take responsibility for ensuring process reviews are undertaken and documented (process mapping) at regular intervals, to ensure that all processes within the Centre remain relevant and effective.
- Continued improvement of processes within the Centre, ensuring the management of Risks and Issues
- Effective Management and leadership of the MI & Systems team, ensuring first class service delivery within the relevant disciplines. Ensure a performance culture by setting targets, measures and reviews; encouraging development and succession planning for future talent development.
- Previous experience and knowledge of conducting detailed HR & payroll process reviews and process mapping, including standardising documentation and work-flow, putting in place SLA's, SOP's and KPI's
- Excellent HR and general IT systems knowledge, including systems reviews and implementations, such as HR and payroll systems, CRM, Manager Self Service, Scanning and any such business systems.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR and Northgate Arinso / ResourceLink HR & payroll systems would be a distinct advantage
- Must be proficient, advanced user of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Must be completely self-sufficient in the use of software to produce documentation, reports, presentations and communication at all levels of the business
- Must be able to effectively analyse and produce meaningful MI and support Team members in the production of meaningful MI - previous knowledge of business reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos / Impromptu or other similar reporting tools is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience and knowledge of implementation of and developing secure and relevant audit processes. Knowledge of legislative audit requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley.
- Risk management / understanding of Data Protection Act and associated "best practice"
About your development and benefits
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us, whilst earning a full salary. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
Our people get benefits including:
- pension plan
- holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
- staff discount
- profit share
Wolseley UK is an operating subsidiary of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company, and the world's largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. We build our businesses through the quality of our people - the excellent service they provide and their strong relationships with vendor and customers.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
Wolseley UK are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Closing date: 30th August 2018