Group Head of Diversity & Inclusion
- Decisions For Growth
- City, London
- c£100k+ base & competitive bonus/car allowance
- Diversity, HR Director, Head of Change Management, Head of HR
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Our client is a well-known FTSE 100 financial services organisation who are passionate about their customers and they are great at developing and growing the careers of their employees. They have some of the best talent in their industry sector. Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of their people agenda and this is a newly created Group wide remit that will lead on Group D&I strategy and initiatives with the aim to make this organisation best in class.
This role is part of the Group Corporate Centre team and is responsible for developing group-wide Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) priorities, seeking approval from the Group D&I Council, and working with the regional D&I network (including HR and business leaders) to ensure regional alignment to the group-wide priorities.
The role-holder will protect and enhance the organisation’s corporate reputation by understanding the expectations that key external stakeholders have of the business as a FTSE 100 company, and will ensure that these are taken into consideration in establishing D&I priorities. The role-holder will have an expert understanding of the external environment and best-practice in D&I, and will use this to provide expert advice and support across the group.
The role-holder will develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the group-wide D&I picture within the organisation by working with Regional stakeholders to gather data and insights, and will be responsible for reporting on this to key senior stakeholders and externally as appropriate.
• Expert knowledge of the D&I field and of best practice, in particular from a UK PLC FTSE 100 perspective. Whilst not a pre-requisite, the successful applicant will be required to develop international D&I knowledge across the organisation’s non-UK geographies (Ireland, Canada, Scandinavia, Middle East) working in conjunction with local HR teams.
• Experience of working as part of a Group Corporate Centre team, including writing Board papers and collating group reports in collaboration with the regional teams.
• Ability to collect, interpret and present D&I data using Microsoft Excel.
• An ability to connect D&I with the organisation’s strategy and commercial priorities
• An ability to build productive relationships with business stakeholders and with HR
• Experience of effective influencing at senior levels
• Effective communications and work planning abilities.
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current salary via Apply here on Changeboard.
Contact – Gail Medcalf (0775 9987791)
Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists