Resourcing Specialist (EMEA)
- Epson Europe BV
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Competitive Salary plus benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Due to continued business growth; the EMEAR Talent Search function is seeking to recruit an experienced Resourcing/Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the delivery our best in class candidate direct sourcing and attraction strategies across EMEAR with a key focus on the UK and other regions as required, ensuring we attract the best talent available and deliver excellent return on investment.
This role is are based out of our Sales and Marketing Offices, in Hemel Hempstead, UK with ad hoc travel as required.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from initial sign off through to on-boarding
- Meet face to face or via video conference with hiring managers across the business to understand the role requirements and agree suitable sourcing and selection plans, working to business deadlines
- Identify, agree and implement the appropriate candidate sourcing channel for each role e.g. market mapping and search, 'LinkedIn' and CV databases, job board advertisements, etc
- Pro-actively source candidates via a range of channels and liaise with candidates to determine their suitability for a specific role or generally within Epson for the future
- Use of TalentLink (ATS) to create a bespoke candidate application process for each role and record all candidate data as they move through the recruitment process
- Provide confident and credible candidate shortlists for review based on telephone interviews and online applications Mapping local and competitor companies to identify potential talent and provide relevant and timely market information
- Use innovative sourcing techniques, Boolean logic, on-line communities and other relevant and available tools to identify talent
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Recruiter (In-house/RPO/agency) who can demonstrate proven experience of providing a successful track record of managing recruitment campaigns via direct sourcing/ search solutions across several countries - is this essential?
- Experience of managing a recruitment process with stakeholders based local and remotely
- Highly developed relationship management and networking skills, including the ability to manage and influence diverse and senior stakeholder groups
- Proven knowledge of the recruitment market and ability to credibly impart their knowledge
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Driven with the ability to work independently and think critically about the quality of work they present
- Adaptable with well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to speak a foreign language is highly desirable
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our sales and marketing offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.