Senior HR Business Partner (Organisation Development and Culture)
- Competition and Markets Authority
- £49,062 - £58,031 plus benefits
- Change Management, HR Business Partner, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is one of the world's top competition and consumer agencies. With markets changing fast and the UK leaving the EU we are currently undergoing rapid business growth, presenting unique challenges that are best served by a diverse workforce within an inclusive culture. This Senior HR Business Partner role is key to delivering our diversity and inclusion people strategy.
As a HR Senior Business Partner for Organisation Development and Culture you role will have two primary functions:
You will partner with senior leaders to build the capacity, capability and commitment of the CMA’s people through a team of HR Business Partners, enabling the CMA to be a high performing organisation. You will coach and constructively challenge senior leaders, promoting best practice.
Organisation Development and Culture
You will contribute to our engagement strategy and plans to develop an inclusive and respectful culture by:
- Leading on equality, diversity, and inclusion matters with the CMA’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Working Group.
- Implementing the priorities set out in the CMA’s Equality Scheme and strategy, continually reviewing and improving the strategy.
- Leading on improving manager capability and confidence on flexible and agile working and managing remotely.
- Leading on our Corporate Action Plan (CAP) strand entitled ‘Respect in the Workplace’.
- Ensuring the CMA gains Disability Confident Accreditation and preparing the CMA to enter the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.
- Leading on wellbeing and mental health with the CMA’s Wellbeing and Mental Health Action Group.
To be successful in your application, you will need to be Chartered MCIPD (or equivalent), and will have a proven track record delivering a HR Business Partner service at managerial level within a fast paced, professional services and/or public sector organisation.
You will have experience of consulting and delivering on organisational development projects involving equality diversity and inclusion and/or respect in the workplace. You will also have the knowledge and expertise to manage change effectively, including knowing how to intervene to shape organisational culture by taking a curious and analytical approach to overcoming barriers to change.
The CMA offers a generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year that increases to 30 days after 5 years’ service. In addition, the CMA offers generous policies for maternity and paternity leave, parental leave and special leave in the event of domestic emergencies.
To find out more about this opportunity and working for the CMA please click the apply button.
Closing date for completed applications: 20 August 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds.