- Fantastic HR Director role with a fast growth business
- Full strategic and operational responsibility for the people agenda
About Our Client
My client is a market leading, international US listed business looking to recruit a HR Director for a high profile, Executive level role within their London Head Office.
This is an important role within my clients senior leadership team. They have achieved a great deal and grown substantially over the last few years in particular, and the next 2-3 years will be another important time in their development therefore presenting as an exciting time to join the team.
With rapid growth comes the requirement to develop a best in class HR function to further develop and nurture most important and most carefully developed asset; their people. This therefore an opportunity for someone to come in at the start of the next chapter in the businesses development and make a significant contribution to our future. Working in a flat structure, this role has a very tactical and ownership focused element as well as being the strategic owner of the people agenda.
Headline key deliverables will be -
- To create and deliver the onshore People and Development vision across the across all regions ensuring that this meets the organisations needs
- To be part of the Executive team and contribute to formulating the strategic direction of the business and future growth
- To maintain and promote the organisation an employer of choice and promote externally/internally the commercial and people interests and the core values
- To be mitigate people risks and ensure training compliance for the organisation
The Successful Applicant
Broadly candidates must:
- Shape and contribute to driving the overall global corporate strategy.
- Create, own and deliver the onshore People and Development strategy and operationalize this into activity.
- Collaborate closely with the offshore crewing department.
- Coach and work as a trusted advisor to the Executive team by providing strategic leadership and direction on all HR and Development matters.
- To work and collaborate with the other colleagues to share people and development best practice.
- Ensure and implement effective HR and training systems that maximise the effectiveness of colleagues and drive critical role identification and succession planning.
- Lead the people work stream on any business development or change programmes.
- Represent the People and Development agenda and business requirements at both Board and Executive committees.
- Develop a high performing People and Development function that is an advisory centre of excellence for the business.
- Build a robust talent and succession strategy that supports the future business needs.
- Assess, understand and review the organisation's resources and ensure that the structure and capability meets the business needs.
- Champion our colleague engagement and ensure that our brand and colleague values are promoted throughout our business.
- Support the governance of total employee costs across the business through an effective reward strategy, one which drives the right behaviour and rewards results.
- Act as a subject matter expert on HR and company policies and provide effective support, resolution and improvements for issues in the workforce.
In addition candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills, able to translate a vision into engaging messages
- An ability to influence, coach and build strong relationships
- Be commercially aware and able to apply judgement and critical reasoning to various scenario's
- Be a strong people manager and able to develop the existing team
- Global / EMEA experience and able to think globally whilst acting in a local mind-set
- Strong HR cultural, legal and development knowledge across various geographical regions
What's on Offer
Salary up to £165,000 plus broader package including STIP and LTIP
Ref Code: MPTC13934930Z
Closing Date: 24/08/2018