Annapurna HR have partnered with an international media company to find a HR Assistant to join their UK operations. The role will be to support the Business Partner and Head of HR and will report directly to the Business Partner.
It will be based in their Central London.
You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of operational HR and help to develop and maintain best practice HR initiatives, systems and policies across the business.
- Entire employee lifecycle process: joiner and leaver paperwork, filing references, inductions, check-ins, probations and exit interviews
- Conduct HR inductions, 6-week check-ins for new starters, L&D feedback, exit interviews, engagement surveys
- Salary benchmarking
- ER issues
- Manage monthly payroll process
- Support in the design, launch and use of new ATS & LMS system
- Manage Graduate recruitment process and help organise annual graduate training scheme
- Manage Apprenticeship scheme
- Manage Gender Pay Gap Reporting and General Data Protection Regulation projects
- Develop and maintain best practice processes and initiatives
- You will also be responsible for one other office in the UK and 1 day a month travel to this office will be required.
- Experience of working in a HR generalist role and knowledge of UK employment law.
- Passion for HR and the media industry
- Degree in HR or CIPD or working towards CIPD
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org