Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a National client based in Hounslow who are looking for an Operational Head of HR to join the business on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role for an experienced Head of HR or HR Manager who is ready to take the next step.
Reporting into the CEO, you will lead a HR team of 5 people. You will effectively integrate and apply your HR knowledge, expertise, leadership and organisational development principles.
You will partner with the business leaders to assess and provide HR solutions to c600 UK based employees
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and profitable company, who are looking for someone who combines tenacity with rigour, exudes sound judgment, demonstrates integrity and sensitivity and is a strong team leader.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Play a leadership role in implementing key, long-term interventions in the areas of employee and leadership development, talent readiness, employee engagement programs, organisational culture and diversity.
- Help the business through transformations and adapting to changing business conditions.
- Ensure effective application of the performance management programme.
- Participate in all key hiring decisions.
- Manage employee relation issues with a focus on risk mitigation and effective problem resolution.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR systems, programmes and processes in support of HR operating as a progressive, innovative and strategic function.
- Oversee the development and implementation of learning and development initiatives for the global workforce.
- Manage the development, refinement and/or communication of HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure sound leadership application and legal compliance.
- Experience of implementing complex HR interventions in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Knowledge of best practice Human Resources approaches and the evidence behind them.
- Experience of working closely with senior management.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Resilient to changing circumstances and challenges.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.