HR Advisor- French Speaker
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £200 - £250 per day
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well-respected Investment Bank currently have an HR Advisor (French speaking) role available on a 6 month temp basis. Candidates must speak French fluently to be considered.
The business are looking to expand with new offices across EMEA therefore require a new HR Advisor to provide support to the HR Project Manager who will be responsible for the establishment of these new offices. This role will provide support on the the implementation and execution of HR strategy in relation to Brexit.
- Junior HRBP responsibilities supporting employee transition across EMEA.
- Gathering and tracking individual employee relocation requirements
- Liaison with external vendors regarding relocation support for employees
- Drafting and development of HR policies, procedures and contractual terms
- Preparing contracts of employment for new offices across EMEA
- Initiating pre-employment screening
- Provide advice and guidance on company policies and procedures
- Onboarding of employees into EMEA, tracking of documents such as contracts of employment, monitoring and tracking of pre-employment screening status
- Be responsible for reporting requirements for the HR workstream
- Managing and co-ordinating various HR generalist tasks involved in the employee life cycle
- Ensure delivery of the project outcomes in accordance within agreed timescales, costs and quality
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Languages with French ESSENTIAL
- Experience and practical working knowledge of HR
- Results driven
- The ability to operate with urgency whilst managing large workloads and tight deadlines
Competitve salary on offer. Please apply.