International Payroll Co-Ordinator
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate international payrolls across all non-UK locations (excluding Asia)
- Verify and send monthly instructions to the various providers
- Check the data from the payroll provider and approve for processing
- Collate data for annual returns
- Ensure, together with the Finance department, that all statutory payments are made and any Benefit-in-kind is processed accordingly
- Ensure data is kept fully up to date on all HR systems
- Respond to employees' payroll queries
- Submit payroll data for ad-hoc requests, e.g. for auditors
- HR MI - produce regular and ad hoc reports, analyse and present data
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners and the Finance team to ensure the smooth running of payroll
- Keep up to date with knowledge of payroll processes and procedures including current and planned changes to legislation
Peoplesoft expereince would be hugely beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.