REGIONAL PEOPLE & CULTURE ADVISOR|North West & Midlands| £30-37k Plus car allowance
We are currently recruiting for a global business in recruiting a regional HR Advisor to cover a number of sites across the North West and West Mids. This company have an established and successful business globally, with sites up and down the UK, and a large client base cross sectors.
The People & Culture Advisor will provide a proficient HR service within their autonomous remit, managing a number of relationships cross site and being the interface of HR.
* Coach/guide/manage a high volume of ER
* Supporting management with the recruitment process
* Management/Leadership development
* Training & Development
* Ad Hoc HR Project work
The successful candidate:
* Fully CIPD qualified or working towards
* Flexible to travel regularly across region
* Strong generalist experience within blue collar sectors
* Strong employment law knowledge
* Experience of managing TUPE and Tribunals
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.