Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be collaborating with a leading professional services organisation based in the City of London. Due to project demands they have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Resourcing Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Managing a team of c25 Resourcing Managers at mid-management level, you will have the overall responsibility for the delivery of large projects; this could be planned or on a short-term ad hoc basis. Working with your team you will assess the risks throughout the project planning stages right through to delivery, whilst reviewing and managing any changes.
This is a highly visible role, therefore you will need to feel comfortable working in a matrix business, and in a high performing transactional team where you will proactively mentor, coach and inspire development of your team.
The ideal candidate will ideally process the following:
- Highly Commercial
- Strong Line Manager
- Experience within a resourcing or workforce planning role
- Experience within a large matrix organisation
- Relationship Skills including communicating, influencing and Stakeholder Management
- Developing and sustaining long term relationships with key stakeholders in the business, Resource Management and other operational areas
- Communicate with impact using different communication styles
- Delivering outcomes that build relationships by taking into account the different needs of multiple stakeholders; balancing the needs of individuals and those of the business
- Resilient and self-starter
- Agile mind set and embrace change
- Anticipating and recognising when conflict may occur and work to resolve these through supporting and escalating if required
You will be joining a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. This role offers excellent autonomy and long-term development for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.