Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a leading organisation who are looking for an Interim Reward and Benefits Advisor on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of HR, this is a vital role whereby you will be providing HR advice and administration for reward and benefits issues.
- Undertaking job evaluations.
- Providing advice and support on market supplement issues undertaking research such as benchmarking.
- Promote and develop a range of benefit offerings.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Produce a range of data including reward related equality data and gender pay gap.
- Source and manipulate a range of management information to inform decisions around reward and benefits.
- Produce policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Undertake other duties and projects as directed.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience of working in a full HR function.
- Experience of writing and designing HR policies and processes.
- Experience of successfully researching, producing and working with a variety of management information.
- Experience of writing reports.
- Experience of producing action plans.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.