Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation based in the City of London who have exciting opportunity for 2 Resourcing Managers to join them, one on a full time permanent basis on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Sitting in a team of c25 other Resource Managers, you look to internal resources for your business area and ensure that teams are being utilised in the right way, aligning their people to work priorities and delivering deployment solutions.
You will provide employees with unique opportunities to develop themselves, improve job satisfaction and give career-enhancing experiences.
These are exciting roles and diverse roles and are business critical to the resource function. A large focus will be on building relationships with key stakeholders and employees across the business, organising the allocation of work along with reviewing and analysing reports.
The ideal candidate will ideally process the following:
- Experience within a resourcing or workforce planning role
- Experience within a large organisation ideally Professional services
- Relationship Skills including communicating, influencing and Stakeholder Management
- Developing and sustaining long term relationships with key stakeholders in the business, Resource Management and other operational areas
- Communicate with impact using different communication styles
- Delivering outcomes that build relationships by taking into account the different needs of multiple stakeholders; balancing the needs of individuals and those of the business
- Resilient and self-starter
- Agile mind set and embrace change
- Anticipating and recognizing when conflict may occur and work to Resolve these through supporting and escalating if required
You will be joining a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. This role offers excellent autonomy and long-term development for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.