Your new role
As the HR Administrator, you will be solely responsible for the support and Administration of the HR team.
Your duties will include:
- Letter drafting
- Drawing up contracts and contract amendments.
- Helping with the Sickness Absence.
- Holiday booking
- as well as basic HR Admin and filing duties
This role is very fast paced in a busy environment. You will be needed to handle the pressure of the role and be reactive to the workload as and when is required.
The role will suit a recent grad who has some experience within HR and is looking to gain further knowledge or somebody who has the experience within a HR environment and is looking to expand their skills and their knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have some experience within a HR Administration role and have good administration skills.
- You will have a strong knowledge of Microsoft office.
- You will have the drive and want to do well and perform at your best to make this role a success.
- You should have an interest in a career within HR and a want to progress your career.
- You must be comfortable working in high pressure, fast paced environment
- You must be immediately available and available for a minimum of 3 months.
This role is offered for a period of 3 months with a potential to go on further. The client is paying a generous salary of up to £20,000 DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.