A leading Accountancy firm based in the City are looking to recruit a Early Careers & Trainee Programme Manager to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
Start date- August/Setpember
This role will be responsible for what happens to the trainees from their first day to the last day of their traineeship, focussing on the experience and effectiveness of the trainee programme via their professional learning and development experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the formal early careers programmes
- Managing the delivery of the induction programme
- Ensuring a consistent talent development service is provided across the business
- Scheduling and administering the agreed training plan with identified suppliers
- Being the point of contact for managers and employees in all areas of talent development
- Developing strong business relationships by being a trusted, responsive advisor
- Supporting tyhe annual talent management cycle as required
- Supporting strategic HR projects including talent, early career and recruitment
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior Talent development and project management experience within a fast moving, international business.
- Experience managing Trainee populations is essential
- Be able to communicate talent management and early careers information to the business in a commercial and pragmatic way
- Be organised with a high attention to detail
- Have high levels of integrity and discretion
- Have a professional attitude and strong inerpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a hands-on team and be flexible