HR Business Partner
Your new company
Our client prominent International Bank with steady growth plans, located in the City of London is on the search for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their corroborative HR team on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the provision of a full HR Generalist role to allocated departments and the delivery of specific HR projects on behalf of the Bank. In addition, act as a full partner to the business actively supporting discussions and transferring best practices from different functions across the Bank and act as a facilitator to business departments across the HR Management platform.
- Responsible for the provision of a full HR Business Partnering Service to identified departments.
- Managing the client relationship with relevant Heads of Department, senior stakeholders in relation to HR initiatives and people related issues in an effective manner.
- Ensuring that people managers and all members of staff understand the performance management process and their responsibilities, providing practical support, advice, guidance and challenge where required.
- Managing the annual salary and bonus review for relevant departments, providing advice and guidance on pay review principles and challenging line manager assumptions when required.
- Work with line managers to ensure that key members of staff are identified for succession planning purposes and coach line managers on both financial and non-financial methods of reward to aid retention of key staff.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues within relevant business departments are managed effectively in line with current employment legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified, relevant HR Degree or appropriate level of experience
- Proven experience working as an HR Business Partner with Banking is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and confident presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Able to deal and engage with all levels of staff
- Professional and credible individual
- Strong problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will have the opportunistic to join SME sized international bank and get involved in a series of HR related projects as the bank continues to grow at a steady pace.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.